A retirement lifestyle that celebrates you
What’s Your Pleasure?
What if everything you enjoy doing was just outside your door? That’s what Maravilla is designed for. Explore fitness, spa, and personal beauty services you would find at a five-star luxury resort. Live music, onsite cinema, an art studio, billiards, learning and entertainment options for every style and curiosity. All curated and programmed by a dedicated onsite concierge.
Choose Your Own Adventure
- ZestFit group classes including yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi, aqua fitness, water volleyball, and lap swimming
- Book, gardening & walking clubs
- Wine tastings
- Chef-led, interactive cooking demos
- Putting contests & Bocce tournaments
- Lifelong learning seminars
- Concerts & social happy hours
- Art & creative writing classes
- Philanthropic opportunities
Amenities and Services
A Lifestyle Kaleidoscope
- Dine Your Way® offers dining 12 hours/day
- Ironwood Grille restaurant with VIP service
- Al fresco dining
- Café del Sol for coffee, pastries and grab ‘n go meals
- Private dining room
- Full-service beauty salon/barbershop
- Day spa offering manicures, pedicures, and massage
- Landscaped courtyards and walking paths
- Art studio, cinema, and library
- Billiards room, ballroom and multi-purpose room
- Putting green and Bocce court
- Pet-friendly residences
- World-class heated, indoor swimming pool and spa
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center
Maravilla and You
Take a closer look
Furry Friends Welcome
Your furry friend will discover a welcoming environment where they can enjoy companionship and ample space to roam. Start a new chapter of your life alongside your loyal companion at Maravilla Scottsdale.
As a Maravilla resident, take advantage of the Princess Perks program. This exclusive membership is specifically designed for residents by our neighbor, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort. Membership perks include discounts on dining, spa & salon services, and guest rooms. Plus, receive personalized invites to special events and seasonal offerings!
Get an inside look through our community newsletter
Your life, well lived
Being part of a well-knit community of diverse people who have lived well, traveled well and have stories to share creates a true sense of connection and meaning. Here, you can be yourself, focus on what you love, discover new friends and adventures. All with the support of a talented staff who will help facilitate the experiences you want to pursue and the life you want to lead.