What does well-being look like?
At Maravilla Scottsdale, it’s multi-faceted. You see it in a warm smile, and a helping hand. And it’s there in the desert sunset and the inspiring beauty of fragrant courtyards. From the innovation of personally tailored care to the welcoming support of an engaging community—well-being lives here.
Our picturesque one-bedroom homes merge leisure and luxury. The thoughtful design, integrated indoor and outdoor living spaces, panoramic views and rooms full of warmth and light all make room for physical and mental well-being. Whether you enjoy a meal at The Sonoran restaurant, or take in a foreign film, it’s convenient. Check out that new mystery at the library, or visit the salon or spa—everything you like to do is right here in one place. And that place is home.
Care is customized for you—from help with daily activities and managing medication to a 24-hour emergency call system. This is living, fully supported. That leaves you free to exhale, engage and explore a world of opportunities. At Maravilla Scottsdale, there are no large entrance fees for assisted living and memory care residences; here you pay only for the care you need on a convenient monthly fee basis.
Services Included in Monthly Fee
- Three meals daily, including snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly personal and flat linen laundry service
- 24-hour staffing
- 24-hour reception desk
- Basic assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Utilities (except phone) including electricity, heat, air conditioning, water and basic cable TV
- Scheduled group transportation
- Social, cultural and recreational programs
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Specially designed common areas and outdoor courtyard
- Interior and outdoor walking paths
- All residential and special care services to meet the changing needs of each resident
- One-Bedroom residences with enclosed patio
- Color-coordinated interiors
- Floor and window coverings
- Security features including safety grab bars in tub and shower, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems