Delivering on promises.
It’s not what we say—it's what we do.
In fact, we’ve spent more than 20 years establishing, and elevating, our management best practices to meet that objective. From the exceptional delivery and implementation of services, programs and activities to the on-going training of staff, we pride ourselves on maintaining higher community management standards. To ensure our programs and services uphold measurable quality, we’ve voluntarily pursued and mastered the rigorous standards established by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)—earning each of our eligible communities the highest level of accreditation.
The results speak for themselves. We’ve consistently maintained above average occupancy and staff retention, earned outstanding resident satisfaction scores, received numerous awards for our programming and staff, and managed a host of successful communities.
SRG's Management Services include:
- Complete management of independent, assisted living and memory care communities.
- Results-oriented marketing representatives who are focused on effectively attracting prospects, building relationships and maintaining occupancy.
- Personal care services that daily accentuate residents’ individual strengths, support their independence, and deliver quality care, comfort and choice.
- An incomparable dining experience where choice is always on the menu—that caters to residents’ tastes, desires and dietary needs.
- Ongoing community maintenance to ensure resident quality of life and owner asset protection.
- Human resource services focused on hiring, training and rewarding competent, energetic staff members who have a genuine desire to work with seniors.
- Streamlined operations procedures and versatile property management software to enhance productivity and community success.
- In-depth reporting activities to keep clients well informed.
If you’re looking for help with your senior living community or concept, Senior Resource Group is ready to listen. For information or to schedule a call email firstname.lastname@example.org.