Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - SRG's Award-Winning InTouch® Program
Special needs require specialized support. For those with Alzheimer's and other memory-related conditions, our nationally recognized InTouch® program ensures quality, individualized care.
The InTouch® commitment to quality care encompasses every aspect of the daily routine of our Alzheimer's and dementia care communities — from the delivery and implementation of care services, programs and activities to the ongoing training and orientation of staff and family members.
We're proud to offer a number of qualified senior living communities dedicated to Alzheimer's and dementia care. The guiding principles of Senior Resource Group's InTouch® Dementia Care Program are:
- To encourage the involvement of all individuals — our residents, their family members and staff-in the evaluation, development and implementation of each resident's care/service plan
- To always recognize every individual with respect and dignity
- To design personalized programs that maximize each resident's strengths and abilities while minimizing stress
- To ensure that staff members are appropriately trained in all aspects of Alzheimer's and dementia care and the assurance of ongoing opportunities for education and support
- To provide an assisted living environment specially designed to encourage and support independence while assuring familiarity and promoting safety
In addition to our commitment to continue to provide award-winning service today, we are constantly pursuing new ways to advance the field of Alzheimer's and dementia care for the future.